Description of 200mm Stainless Steel Standard Vibrating Lab Sieve
Sieving is an effective method for particle size measurement. It is commonly used for Quality Control in almost all industries such as chemicals, mining and metallurgy, food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and any laboratory involved in particle size analysis. The displayed standard test sieve is a good helper for particle size analysis.
Features of Standard Vibrating Lab Sieve
1. Typically requires 50-150g of sample material
2. Setting time limits for 1 second -9999 seconds
3. Up to 9 fractions in one sieving operation
4. One person can pick up it
5. Approved ISO 9001:2008, CE and BV certificates
6. Accurate mesh size guarantees precise analysis of sample
How to operate for getting good analysis result?
Step 1: Weighing the tested material
Step 2: Place sieves with required mesh on the machine base sequentially
Step 3: Pour the tested material into the top of sieve
Step 4: The above step is OK, then cover with the lid and set the right time
Step 5: Power on
Step 6: It's time to set up, power off
Step 7: Remove the lid and sieves one by one from the top to bottom
Step 8: Summary: measure the weight of test material leaved on each sieve and bottom pan, and then gets their proportion and other related analysis result.
If you need one set of Standard Vibrating Lab Sieve, please let's know the following requirements:
1. How many sieves you need
2. The mesh size for each sieves
3. Please suggest the voltage in your plant
Email us and get the best quotation.