K9840 Auto Distiller is designed to determine nitrogen content of samples base on Kjeldahl nitrogen determination method. Fully intelligent software is able to complete sample distillation within minutes, boasts automatic regent quantification and filling, automatic test. The distillation and condensation automatic cleaning system further enhances measurement precision; explicit interface is easy for operation. It is widely used in food processing, feed production, tobacco, livestock, soil fertility, environmental monitoring, medicine, agriculture, scientific research, teaching, quality control and other fields for the test of nitrogen or protein content, can also be used for the test of ammonium, volatile fatty acid / alkali, and so on.
- Display: 4.3 inch color screen.
- Manual/automatic mode changeover free.
- Automatic Alkali pipeline washing function
- Automatic or manual filling mode is optional according to test need.
- Distillation time can be edited freely, and automatic alarming upon completion.
- Automatic cleaning of control system and distiller, ensuring high measurement accuracy.
- Intelligent design of nitrogen tube peripheral facilities including safety designs and displacement hint.
- Intelligent cooling water control system achieves cooling water control and test.
- Emergency stop operation is able to deal with unexpected accidents.
Automatic fault detection and intelligent audible and visual alarm system are available.
Automatic accurate distribute alkali and boric solution.
Perfect safety protection system gives distiller and tubes measurement and protection against over temperature and overpressure.
- Calibration Function: Dilution water calibration, Alkali solution calibration, Boric acid solution calibration, washing flow calibration
- Safety door, digestion tube and cooling water condition is displayed at real time when running
||0.1mg ~200mg N
|Cooling water consumption
||5.1" LCD screen