The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Hamic Remote Reading Electronic Water Meter has non-magnetic signal acquisition, water measurement and storage, easy networking, remote data transmission and other functions. The management center can read real-time data. After a long term research and experiment the subordinate count gear box was removed to reduce wear and rotational resistance to extend mechanical life. The signal is durable and reliable through non-magnetic technology.
Hamic: High-accuracy of independent impeller rotating on non-metallic bearing in stable non-magnetic signal response technology.
1. Large turndown ratio up to 250.
2. Long life. The gear counting component is removed. The bear material is high wear-resistant ceramic. These effectively extend the life and stability of the meter.
3. Low power consumption. The average current is less than 20 microamp. The battery can be used for ten years.
4. Super high precision. It can read 0.01ml.
5. Super strong anti-interference ability with non-magnetic technology.
6. M-bus remote reading and monitoring.
7. Reliable remote transmission. Using remote optical isolation design, supporting unlimited real-time meter reading. Can effectively resist magnetic, ferroelectric and lightning interference.
8. High degree of protection. The meter reaches IP68 protection level.
9. Smart platform. Real-time measurement, M-Bus remote information, large-capacity information storage, self-test status, remote monitoring
10. Easy maintenance. Components and batteries are field-replaceable.
|Q3||2.5 M³/H||4.0 M³/H|
|Maximum allowable pressure||1.6 Mpa|
|Maximum working temperature||50ºC|
|Working environment temperature||5ºC-55ºC|
|Static state current||<40uA|
|Information collection method||Non-magnetic acquisition mode|
|Standard||GB/T 778.1~3-2007 CJ/T 224-2012|